Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What is Gospelizing?

Very simply, gospelizing is doing just what the title desription says - seeking transformation the good old way. Seeking it for who? For me, for you, and for anyone you or I happen to run into along the way. Gospelizing is the work of God, but it's a work he invites us to join him in spreading. If the aim of human history - and the universe as a whole for that matter - is to see all things unified in Jesus Christ, then I figured the gospel and the actions toward spreading it might make good subject matter for a blog. I'd like to explore different topics here as they relate to God (specifically the God who became a man named Jesus) and people (specifically me and you - whoever you may be). That gives me a lot of liberty in what I decide to post, but narrows it a bit in that I hope to look through the lens of the good old way - the gospel.

1 comment:

Notablogger said...

Bring it Burly. Looking forward to seeing a post.